Networking and Wireless for CPC Member Institutes
Apple Mac, Networking & Wireless Networks.
Building a network is just like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. First you need to identify the key pieces and then place them together in the right order. JTRS can deliver the network pieces that fit perfectly together so you can source your solution from one vendor and with a single point of contact for help and support.
Networking and wireless network solutions bring the following benefits to education:
• Deliver a reliable and fast network that enables schools to focus on educating pupils
• Integrate ICT within curricular activities to enhance academic achievements
• Provide a flexible learning environment in and outside of the classroom
• Integrate applications such as interactive white-boards, video-conferencing and CCTV
• Protect your pupils from online threats
• Meet IT statues and government ICT requirements
• Provide secure home access to parents, students and teachers
JTRS undertake networking & wireless site surveys to establish findings and lay the foundation for a solution. Such a survey covers things like cabling, where wireless access points should be located for optimum coverage, power requirements for implementing a new network, noting building layouts and any relevant structural characteristics that would impact the project, health and safety issues to be considered and risk assessments
When designing a wireless network solution we cover the key aspects for the educators and the IT team:
• Simplified management with scalability
• Secure architecture for reliable wireless connectivity
• Enterprise class functionality
• Ease of deployment
• Power over Ethernet
• Remote monitoring and support
• Plenum rating and LSOH (low smoke zero halogen)
Comprehensive Apple training is available - Our in-depth training programs help your IT team master Mac OS X systems and other Apple technologies. Certification paths are available for support professionals, technical coordinators, and system administrators.
Should you have any requirements for networking or simply wish to review your current set up, then please contact the dedicated CPC account team within JTRS and we can arrange a Free audit at your site. You can contact your account team directly as follows:
Tel: 0844 870 0435.